THE NORTHERN STAR
Welcome to the North. Today you will drive the British Rail Class 47 also known as the Brush Type 4. Your task is to carry rail passengers safely over the famous Trans-Pennine Railway, without the aid of any modern safety devices. Manage your powerful locomotive and enjoy the charm of running loco-hauled services that no longer exist. Minor delays are expected to the East of Huddersfield, due to emergency track repairs and signal upgrades. Drive through Northern England’s stunning Pennine Hills and experience the raw diesel power from a rail age gone by.
Not for the faint hearted .. A Seventy-Five minute fictional scenario with a route distance of nearly 43 Miles; which includes 36 AI Trains from this great era!
• DLC: Northern Trans-Pennine
BR Class 45 - Known as 'Peaks - passenger and freight trains.
BR Class 47 - Nicknamed "Duff" - passenger and freight trains.
BR Class 101 - These Diesel Multiple Units operated local passenger services across the entire British Rail network.
• No additional liveries or modifications are required.
Download the enclosed TSW2 SAVE file and move it into your Save Games Folder, located at:
• Documents\My Games\TrainSimWorld2\Saved\SaveGames
Launch TSW2 and navigate to the NTP Train Route - Tools Tab - Scenario Designer. Here you can view, edit and play the custom scenario -
THE NORTHERN STAR.
• The scenario commences and concludes from within the drivers cab.
• Please leave below a comment (positive, or negative) once you have completed the scenario, Thank You.
• If you wish to view and download any of my other TSW2 creations (all Freeware), then please follow this web-link: •• TSW2 Freeware items by Bazinga ••
• Thanks for viewing and Happy Gaming.
Tags: 47 backdated-nll br-blue british british-rail class-101 class-47 diesel-multiple-units dlc-add-on-route express fictional great-northern mk1 mk2 mk3-coach northern northern-trans-pennine old-livery regional-railways train-sim-world-2 transpennine transpennine-express tsw-2 tsw-scenarios tsw-uk-diesel-locomotives tsw-uk-freight tsw2 tsw2-legacy-uk tsw2-save-file tsw2-scenarios turbo uk vintage