GO Transit Lakeshore West Line Scenarios for Oakville Subdivision
Both eastbound and westbound scenarios included for GO Transit service between West Harbour GO and Oakville GO stations on the Lakeshore West line.
- Canadian National Oakville Subdivision
- Sand Patch Grade (Included with base game)
- Caltrain MP36PH-3C ‘Baby Bullet’
Optional GO Transit repaint for the MP36PH-3C 'Baby Bullet' train:
- Available Here. Made by TSC User: Lunamoon
Optional repaints for the SPG trains used in the AI:
- CN and CN 100th repaints by TSC User: CanadianOperator17
- CN SD40 repaint by TSC User: zawal
- CN GP38-2 repaint by TSC User: zawal
- CN tank car repaint by TSC User: zawal
- CN coal hopper repaint by TSC User: zawal
Place the .sav file(s) in:
- The optional repaints listed under Requirements are made by other members of the community (credited in requirements)
The player service matches the current real life timetable which you can find here
- The file names show when the service starts in real life. The 16:45 westbound service originates at Toronto Union Station at that time, and gets to Oakville GO around 17:25, where you take over the service in this scenario.
- The AI trains are based on fictional times.
- Trains from Sand Patch Grade (included with base game) are included in the AI to add more variety. CN repaints are listed under requirements if you wish to use them. These repaints are made by other members of the community. These people are credited under requirements.
- A "legacy" repaint is also listed under requirements for the GO Transit livery for the MP36PH-3C 'Baby Bullet' train. This is also optional and is made by another member of the community credited under requirements.