Connex South Eastern Class 465 Livery
This is my recreation of the Connex South Eastern livery, for the 465 loco add-on for Southeastern High Speed. It comes with a subtly weathered and non-weathered version of the livery.
- Livery had been recreated as accurately as possible, with the real life colours been used for the livery
- Weathered and un-weathered versions of the livery included
- The front ends of the train doesn't have the TOPS numbering due to being unable to place anything in the black area around the windscreen
- Train Sim World 2
- Southeastern High Speed Route Add-On
- Southeastern Class 465 EMU Loco Add-On
- Train Sim World 2 Livery Manager
- Train Sim World 2 Livery Editor Logo Pack (If using RL version)
- Download the .tsw2liv file
- Put the file in your TSW2 Livery Manager Exports folder
- Open TSW2 Livery Manager, click on the livery in the list and press import
Do not re-post my livery, or a modified version of my livery, anywhere else without my permission. I am not responsible if your game breaks due to using this livery. If I have gotten anything wrong, either on the livery itself or in the this post, please let me know so I can correct it. The best way to see my future projects is via the discord server I am in (link below).
- Initial Release