GO Transit MP36 and Bombardier Cars Livery Pack
This is my recreation of one of GO Transit's various liveries for their MP36 fleet. Included in the pack is weathered and non-weathered versions for the locos and cars, which includes a GO Transit MP36, a GO Transit Bombardier Coach Car and a GO Transit Bombardier Cab Car. All have been recreated as close as they can to their real life counterparts.
I do recommend owning the CN Oakville Subdivision Route Add-On, as this includes part of the route the train runs on in real life, and the route add on also includes these passenger route paths. However, it is not required for this livery pack to work.
- Livery had been recreated as accurately as possible, with the real life colours been used for the livery
- Weathered and un-weathered versions of the livery included
- GO Transit MP36 Loco, Bombardier Coach Car and Bombardier Cab Car all included
- Train Sim World 2
- TSW 2: Peninsula Corridor Route Add-On
- TSW 2: MP36 "Baby Bullet" Loco Add-On
- Train Sim World 2 Livery Manager
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the .zip file to somewhere convenient
- Put all 3 files in your TSW2 Livery Manager Exports folder
- Open TSW2 Livery Manager, click on the livery in the list and press import
- Repeat until all 3 liveries are imported using the manager
Do not re-post my livery, or a modified version of my livery, anywhere else without my permission. I am not responsible if your game breaks due to using this livery. If I have gotten anything wrong, either on the livery itself or in the this post, please let me know so I can correct it. The best way to see my future projects is via the discord server I am in (link below).
- Initial Release