GN Empire Builder Coaches
Uploaded by Matt J. · Created 9 months ago · Updated 9 months ago · 55×
A complete retexture of the G-TraX lightweight coaches into a more accurate Great Northern 'Empire Builder' livery. Although a decent set of coaches is available for this purpose, they're region-locked to the US due to licensing issues.
Included in this pack are:
- Complete set of lightweight coaches with improved colors
- Great Dome Lounge 1391 "Ocean View"
G-Trax Lightweight Coaches: http://www.railworksamerica.com/index.php/download-library/rolling-stock-repaints?view=document&id=128:g-trax-4-pack-lightweight-passenger-cars&catid=19:rolling-stock-repaints
To install these, there are two methods that can be used - manually or using Utilities.exe.
- Save the .rwp file inside this download somewhere where you'll easily be able to find it.
- Navigate to your base RailWorks folder - this will usually be C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RailWorks but this may vary depending on where you've installed the game.
- Inside this folder, find "utilities.exe"
- Go the tab labelled "Package Manager" and hit the "Refresh" button on the right hand side.
- Wait until it is loaded, then click "Install" and find the location where you saved the .rwp file earlier.
- The Package Manager will then install the file.
- Open the .rwp file with a program that can open .zip files, such as 7-Zip.
- Copy the "Assets" folder into your default RailWorks directory. If it asks you to overwrite/merge any folders or files, say yes.
To use these in a scenario, the "G-TraX\Trains" AND the "MSTS\Conversion" boxes must be ticked in the asset selector. They will then show up under GN1_Ltwt...
About this mod
- Uploaded by
- Matt J.
- 9 months ago
- 9 months ago
- Train Simulator 2021
- Type of content